This is the 13th year for Aidan's Auction to Fund Students' A-Z Baskets, which have raised over $31,000 for the school's Financial Aid program. WE NEED YOUR HELP for the last three letters, as yet unclaimed!
Here's what you'd need to do to be our hero:
1. Choose from the following letters of the alphabet, and pick an 80s song beginning with that letter (we've listed some possibilities!) to theme your basket around. Be clever and creative! Remember that anything for kids or the kitchen and liquor always generate lots of bidding interest.F
- "Fight For Your Right," Beastie Boys
- "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades," Timbuk 3
- "Fairytale Of New York," by The Pogues
- "Footloose," by Kenny Loggins
- "Freedom," by George Michael
- "Kiss," Prince
- "Karma Chameleon," by Cultur Club
- "Keep Me Hanging On," by Kim Wilde
- "Kids In America," by Kim Wilde
- "Rapture," Blondie
- "Rock This Town," Stray Cats
- "Radar Love," by White Lion
- "Radio Ga Ga," by Queen
- "Raspberry Beret," by Prince
- "Rhythm Nation," by Janet Jackson
- "Rock Lobster," by B-52s
- "Rock Me Amadeus," by Falco
2. Send an email stating your idea to Denise at email@example.com Await approval.
3. Purchase your items. On line sites have loads of ideas. Total must be under $75.
4. Pick any container that you feel is appropriate to your theme. It doesn't have to be an actual basket, it could be a bowl, tote bag, ice bucket, etc. Denise collects boxes and baskets for this expressed purpose.
6. Bring your stuff, unassembled, to school no later than February 9, 2018.
7. Denise will do all the final staging so that all entries meet her extremely high standards.
Denise is prepared to give guidance to and answer question for all who seek direction She'll even take your money and buy it all for ya.
And, if you don't/can't do a basket, bid often!