Check out our students in action! We hope you enjoy these photos of our Toddler, Primary and Elementary students at work.
June 8 through July 3, 2020 - Grades 1-6
Aidan Explorers - Aidan's Summer Camp for 2020 will feature adventures throughout the entire Washington, DC-area.
REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 18, 2019
Open to Elementary-age students and rising first years, Aidan Explorers will embark on exciting field trips and adventures each day. Campers will enjoy a variety of activities that range from field trips to museums, rock climbing, nature hikes, games, swimming and more.
Your Aidan Explorer will have the opportunity to experience the city's many charms including trips to museums, theatre performances, and games on the National Mall. In addition, campers will also take advantage of DC's beautiful surroundings by enjoying nature hikes, canoeing and other outdoor activities along the Potomac River and other local parks.
Aidan Explorers will captivate and challenge your child. Additional details regarding the Summer 2020 program and schedule will be coming soon so please stayed tuned for additional details.
We hope you can join us for a summer of adventure!
- WEEK 1 - JUNE 8-12, 2020
- WEEK 2 - JUNE 15-19, 2020
- WEEK 3 - JUNE 22-26, 2020
- WEEK 4 - JUNE 29-JULY 3, 2020
- (POSSIBLE) WEEK 5 - JULY 6-10, 2020
- (POSSIBLE) WEEK 6 - JULY 13-17, 2020
WEEK 1 SCHEDULE
Please note that the schedule may be subject to change.
Monday, June 8
- Morning: Hiking in Rock Creek Park
- Afternoon: Swimming at Bethesda Pool
Tuesday, June 9
- Morning: Mini Golf at Hains Point
- Afternoon: Museums, games, and exploring the DC Mall
Wednesday, June 10
- Morning: Canoeing and kayaking on the Potomac River
- Afternoon: Games, hiking, and exploring the canal/riverside
Thursday, June 11
- Morning and Afternoon: Full Day Hike at Great Falls
Friday, June 12
- Morning and Afternoon: Full Day Trip to Baltimore Aquarium
- Full Four Weeks: $1,700 ($100 discount)
- One Week: $450
- Each additional child signed up for camp will receive a $10 discount per child per week.
Do you have questions about Summer Camp at Aidan? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- There is no aftercare for camp
- Children ages 6 to 12 years old
- Open to rising first grade students
- Arrival and dismissal will take place at Aidan Montessori School
- Students will travel off-campus throughout the DC-area each day
- Camp fees include all activities, transportation, and snacks
- Lunch is not provided