Grab your tickets and join us for this year's 60th Anniversary Gala and Auction on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
Come celebrate Aidan's Diamond Anniversary with us! Join the fellow Aidan parents, teachers, alumni, and friends on Saturday, March 5th, as we mark this momentous occasion with dinner and delights. The evening will feature dinner, silent and live auctions, and our annual fund-a-student paddle raise, and all proceeds raised from the Gala directly support Aidan's Financial Aid Program.
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
We realize that attending events in the time of COVID can be daunting, which is why we wanted to share with you some of the safety measures we will be taking for the event. You can find these details and general information about the event below.
60th Anniversary Gala Details:
Date: Saturday, March 5
Location: Blue Room, Blue Pre-Function Room, and Terrace of the Omni Shoreham Hotel - 2500 Calvert Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Tickets: $150 per person / $250 per couple - purchase tickets here!
Dress: Formal attire - dress to dazzle!
Itinerary: Silent Auction & Cocktails open at 6:30 PM, Dinner begins at 8:00 PM, Live Auction to follow.
Catalogs featuring items in the Live & Silent Auction will be sent home at the end of February
This event will be held mostly indoors and people may be unmasked while consuming food. To help ensure health and safety of the community, we will be taking the following measures:
- All attendees must provide proof of vaccination in order to attend the event. This can be done by submitting a photo of your vaccination card to Nurse Lexi prior to the event. Anyone who attended the New Parent Breakfast in October does not need to upload a copy of their vaccination card, as we have them on file.
- All attendees must complete our COVID event questionnaire, which will be sent the week of, within 48 hours of the Auction on March 5. If you find yourself feeling unwell, please remain at home.
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to test themselves via rapid test (at-home self tests are fine) within 12-24 hours prior to the event. If you are in need of an at-home test kit, then please contact Nurse Lexi. If someone tests positive, that person and any other attendees that they live with or were recently exposed to must not attend the auction.
- Masks will be provided at the check-in table for any members in need of one at the beginning of or during the event. All attendees should wear face coverings when not eating or drinking. We strongly encourage the use of KN95, KF94 and N95 masks.
- Each attendee will be provided with their own pen to use during the silent bidding portion of the evening.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel and at the check-in table.
- The event will be held in the spacious Blue Room and Blue Pre-Function Room to allow for additional space among attendees. Guests will also have access to the Omni’s outdoor Terrace during the event.
- If an attendee becomes COVID-positive up to one week after the event, they should fill out this form, and alert Nurse Lexi as soon as the diagnosis has been made.
In addition to the event protocols followed by Aidan, you can read more about the measures the Omni has taken to keep their guests safe as well!
We hope you will join us at this year's 60th Anniversary Gala & Auction. If you have questions about the auction and how to get involved, contact Nicole Goodman!