We are excited to invite parents to take a tour inside our building on Friday, September 10 from 4:30-7:30 PM and on Saturday, September 11 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM. Tours are for adults only and will be held in 20 minute increments with 10 adults per group. To secure your spot, please sign up using the link below:
The building will be thoroughly cleaned on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon after tours are completed. Please see instructions and guidelines regarding the tours below.
- Parents are welcome to enter the classroom environments, but please do not touch any classroom materials.
- Tours will be self-guided and the administration will be on site to address any questions.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the building regardless of vaccination status.
- All adults entering the building must complete a COVID-19 Event Questionnaire form. We will send the form via email and also have them available at school prior to your tour.
- Children will not be allowed on the tours. Families should consider alternating tour times so that one parent can remain with the child(ren) outside the school building or explore alternative childcare arrangements during their respective tour times. The playground will be available on Saturday, but will be occupied by ASP on Friday.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we take the necessary precautions to continue to provide safe environments and events for all in our community. We look forward to sharing our beautiful classroom spaces and newly-renovated facilities with you!