As a reminder, learning will be fully online (DLP 2.0) from March 29 to April 2, the week following Spring Break. On the Wednesday, March 31, we will again conduct COVID-19 testing for all students, faculty and staff. Be sure to sign up for your testing slot!
There will be no classes, either online or in-person, on March 31st, as everyone needs to travel to the School for testing. This is consistent with the model we followed post-Winter Break and in line with recommended reopening practices.
Distance/Hybrid Learning Schedule After Spring Break
- March 29-April 2: All Virtual - DLP 2.0 (COVID-19 testing date on 3/31)
- April 5-9: Pod B In-Person
- April 12-16: Pod A In-Person
- April 19-23: Pod B In-Person
- April 26-30: Pod A In-Person
- May 3-7: Pod B In-Person
- May 10-14: Pod A In-Person
- May 17-21: Pod B In-Person
- May 24-28: Pod A In-Person
- May 31-June 4: Pod B In-Person (No School 5/31)
- June 7-11: Pod A In-Person