Dear Aidan Families,
We will be using Magnus Health to upload and track all student health forms for the 2021-2022 school year. For returning families, this is the same app that we used to complete our daily COVID-19 screenings in order track the health of our students and staff throughout the 2020-21 school year. Returning families may continue to use their login credentials in order to access Magnus Health through the computer or mobile app.
As a reminder, all student health and information forms must be uploaded to Magnus prior to your child's first day of school.
How to Set Up & Access Your Magnus Health Account & Magnus Mobile App:
- Log in to Aidan’s Parent Portal. On the Parent Portal homepage, click the green button, “Magnus Health Login” located on the right side of the page. If you are unable to log in to Aidan's Parent Portal, please contact Nicole Goodman.
- After clicking the green “Magnus Health Login” button, parents will be taken to the Magnus Health web browser where they will be prompted to set up a password.
- Parents will also need to update their login credentials for the mobile app and may do so by hovering over their name in the Magnus web portal and selecting “Change Credentials”.
- After updating your credentials, you will need to download the Magnus mobile app. Download the “Magnus Health” app from the Google Play Store or Download the “Magnus Mobile V2” app from the Apple Store and login using your newly created username/password combination. If your device allows it, you can also set up the biometric login for easier access.
Accessing & Uploading Student Forms (Video Tutorial):
- Log in to Magnus through either the web portal or Magnus app.
- Click on your child’s name and then complete the "To Do List" items to access the required forms. You can also find these forms by visiting the "Student Health Tracker" from the mobile dashboard.
- Submit your child’s paperwork to Magnus on the website or app by using scanned versions or photos of the completed paperwork. All forms being submitted must be PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, or GIF files.
- Once submitted, the school nurse will go through and either ‘approve’ or ‘reject’ your forms. Please periodically check back to make sure your paperwork has been approved. If your paperwork has been rejected, an explanation will be provided.
How to Complete Daily COVID-19 Screening (Video Tutorial):
- Log in to the Magnus mobile app each morning (Note: The only way to access the COVID-19 survey is through the mobile app. It cannot be accessed through a web browser.)
- Click on your child’s name and then select the “Covid-19” icon located at the middle-bottom of the menu.
- Click on “COVID 19 Screening” and please fill out the questionnaire with the most honest and up-to-date information.
- Press “Save” and follow the instructions that come up on the next page. Parents will receive either a “GO” or “STOP” message. If you have any questions on your results, please contact Nurse Lexi.
- If you have multiple children who attend Aidan, please complete the screening process for each child. In addition, if one of your children gets a "STOP" page after their test, please go back and edit your response to question 12 on your other child(ren)’'s questionnaires.
- Be ready to show your child’s “GO” message when you escort your child to their designated entrance point once you arrive at Aidan.
If you have any difficulty accessing Magnus Health through Aidan’s Parent Portal, then please contact Nicole Goodman. If you have any difficulty uploading students forms, completing the screening or other Magnus-related questions, please contact both Nurse Lexi Pollack and Linda Fincham - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Thank you for partnering with us to help keep our community safe!