Dear Aidan Community,
We will once again be conducting community testing prior to the start of the new school year. Testing will take place on Thursday, September 2 from 11 AM to 2 PM. We will be working with Capital Diagnostics, the same company we used after Spring Break last school year. While much of the process will be similar to last year, there are a few adjustments to the registration process, so please be sure to follow the steps below.
The testing event will be held on campus outside on the black top (rain or shine). Parking near and around the school may be difficult so please allow for additional time when planning to arrive during your respective time slot. All children will be required to be tested and have results before returning to school in-person on September 7 or 8 or 3-5 days prior to starting in-person.
There are two main steps to the sign up process:
- Register as a patient through Capital Diagnostic's website.
- Reserve your testing slot through this sign up genius link.
STEP 1: Register through Capital Diagnostics
- Click the link: https://capitaldx-patient.limsabc.com/#/
- Use code "FALL21AIDAN" when it asks for your "Location ID"
- Please read and agree to the disclaimer.
- Please read and sign the ‘CapitalDX Patient Registration Consent’ form.
- Fill out the form with your child’s information.
- Please select "Yes" for "Congregate Care Setting" and for any other questions that apply to your child.
- Please type "Yes" to the question asking if the test is required.
- Fill in your insurance information and attach a copy of your insurance card.
- Press "I Agree and Submit."
- A screen will pop-up saying that you should receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- You will be then taken back to the beginning and can input information for your next child, if it applies to you.
The confirmation email should be from ‘capitaldx’ with the subject “Patient Registration Confirmation." This email is for your records. You do not have to print your registration confirmation because the information you provided on your registration will be sent directly to Capital Diagnostics.
STEP 2: Secure Your Time Slot Using Sign Up Genius
- Please sign up for an appointment slot here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A4BAEA72DA13-covid192
- Select one slot per each person getting tested.
Please be sure to complete both steps (registering through Capital Diagnostics & securing your testing slot) by no later than Monday, August 30.
Addition Details: Testing Day - Thursday, September 2
Please bring your ID, insurance card, and signed consent forms (attached below) to the testing day. Please plan to arrive during your designated sign up window. We anticipate a substantial number of people during any given time slot and parking near the school may be a challenge, so please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Nurse Lexi!