Take a moment to read through this checklist to make sure that your family is ready to return for in-person learning!
- Submitted completed health forms to Linda Fincham.
- Submitted student medication and authorization forms to Nurse Lexi Pollack.
- Downloaded the Magnus Health App and accessed the daily COVID-19 Screening.
- Read the Reopening Handbook.
- Read the Parent Handbook and submitted the signed acknowledgement form.
- Placed your placard in your car for dismissal. Placards were inside the information packet many received at Monday's testing; if you did not attend testing, this placard and additional information will be mailed directly to you. If you require additional placards, let us know!
All students should bring…
- Face coverings. Wear one and bring additional face coverings, which should be stored in a labelled plastic bag or container.
- A change of clothing.
- Personal hand sanitizer (if desired).
- Please make sure to label ALL personal belongings.
- For class and level specific supplies, please consult your child’s teacher directly.