Mission and Vision
With the innovative and proven Montessori method at its core, Aidan prepares children to learn confidently, think independently, and succeed wherever they go.
Aidan’s mission is to create and sustain an optimum Montessori educational environment to enable each child to realize his or her richest potential for learning and to become an independent, self-motivated and contributing member of the world community. This is best accomplished by:
- Providing a curriculum adhering to rigorous Montessori standards, informed by current thinking and research on child development and learning;
- Fostering a love of learning;
- Embracing a diverse student body in which students experience and learn to respect ethnic, cultural, economic and other differences and to seek and identify common ground;
- Recognizing that personal growth involves responsibility toward others and toward the earth;
- Facilitating the involvement of parents, teachers, students and the larger community.
Aidan has inspired a love of learning in children for more than fifty years, and we continue to thrive. We are building on our legacy as a leader in Montessori education – a sturdy framework that allows us to both sustain what is working and integrate new discoveries in the fields of science and human development that reinforce our current methods.
Our Core Values
The core values at the heart of our community provide the best environment for students to develop skills in critical thinking, civic engagement and creative problem solving.