During the Aidan School admission process, all prospective parents will:
- Attend an Open House
- Submit an application accompanied by a $60.00 application fee.
- Parents of Toddler applicants will be contacted to schedule a visit to the school without their child.
- Parents of Primary applicants will be contacted to schedule a visit to the school with their child. These visits are always conducted in a welcoming and comfortable manner.
Full-day Primary and Elementary Levels
- Applicants for Full-day Primary will spend an afternoon visiting the classroom.
- Applicants for Lower Elementary (Grades 1-3) are invited to visit a classroom for a morning.
- Applicants for Upper Elementary (Grades 4-6) are invited to visit a classroom for a full day.
- Applicants for Full-day Primary through Grade 6 please submit current school records and teacher recommendations by February 1.